Transcript Request

To obtain either an official transcript or unofficial transcript, which is a chronological listing of a student's academic record completed at SCNM. Contact the Registrar's Office at or call 480.858.9100 x217 if you have questions.  

Click here for Official Transcript Request 

Click here for Unofficial Transcript Request 


Academic Record Change Form

Changed your name? Please download and complete the Record Change Request Form below and turn it in with the required legal documentation (see section B of the form for details). Changed your address? Please email with your new address or submit it by clicking on your photo in the upper right corner of this page and selecting My profile & settings.