Keto PB Chocolate Cheesecake
• High powered blender (I use a Vitamix, but I believe a normal blender probably works fine)
• Food processor
• 9” Spring form pan or you can use a large/deep pie pan but spring form is best for cheesecake
• 1 1/4 cups boiling water (measure after it’s boiled)
• 2 tbsp gelatin
• 1 cup of Stevia in the Raw for baking (cup-for-cup style, not the packets)
• 1 tsp vanilla extract
• 16 oz of plain cream cheese
• 4 tbsp salted butter
• 1/4 cup of low or no sugar peanut butter
• 8 oz walnuts
• 2 tbsp salted butter
• 1 tbsp Stevia in the Raw for baking
• 1/4 tsp salt
• 4 oz Lily’s brand stevia sweetened chocolate chips
• 1 tbsp Lily’s brand stevia sweetened chocolate chips
1. Preheat oven to 400°F
2. In a food processor, blend all the crust ingredients EXCEPT the chocolate chips (set those
aside) until they become sticky but not completely walnut butter. Dump the crust mix into a
springform pan and press with your hands until an even crust is achieved.
3. Sprinkle chocolate chips evenly, all over the crust.
4. Bake the crust for 10 minutes.
5. Meanwhile… Boil some water.
6. Pour the boiling water in your blender until it reads 1 1/4 cups. If you don’t have a blender
pitcher with measurements on the side then just measure the boiling water into a measuring
cup and then put it in the blender.
7. Add the gelatin to the boiling water in the blender and blend on low until mixed.
8. Add the Stevia, vanilla, cream cheese, and butter and blend on high until smooth
9. When the crust is done take it out of the oven, turn off the oven because you’re done with
that thing for this recipe.
10. Pour all but about a half cup of your filling mix onto the crust. Just eyeball the measurement
so you save some work. I simply leave some of the filling in the blender.
11. Add the peanut butter to the filling mix you left in the blender and scrape down the sides so
you get all of it back in. It will mix better this way.
12. Blend the peanut butter on medium or high until smooth. Your blender may not tolerate this
for long because PB is so thick, but do your best.
13. Pour a swirl of the PB filling on top of your cheesecake and make a pattern with the edge of
a knife in the top if you want.
14. Sprinkle the topping chocolate chips on top.
15. Refrigerate for two hours.
Yields 12 servings
Nutrition for 1 serving: Calories: 320
Fat: 31 g
Net carbs: 7 g
Fibre: 4 g
Protein: 6 g
*Note: if you want to make this vegan, you can use agar instead of gelatin, Kite Hill brand almond milk cream cheese, and coconut oil instead of butter and it will still come out with roughly the same macros.