The Sonoran University Alumni Association is pleased to announce our NEW podcast series, Alumni Business Buds, featuring Sonoran University Alumni sharing valuable business information.
Why we created this series:
• To highlight different business models, strategies, and opportunities
• To reignite excitement about what we do and how we can make a huge impact
• To showcase the success of our alumni and to inspire new possibilities within the profession
• To give back to our community through a platform that supports information sharing
• To stir up interest in the Alumni Association and the activities we are doing
• To share information in a way that's easily accessible and easy to listen to "on the go"
Please click here to listen to the first episode!
Alumni Business Buds Episode 1: Dr. Samm Pryce, ND & Dr. Amanda Alexander, ND
In this episode, Dr. Pryce shares insights about setting up and operating a concierge practice and strategies for practicing in licensed and unlicensed states.